Sabado, Agosto 29, 2015

~modern farmhouse style~

I have been purging and editing here at home and it feels so good.
Not only to be getting rid of "clutter" but also to know that my things are going to good new homes.
If you'd like to see some things I have for sale
{updated daily}
head over here.

This brings me to the modern farmhouse style.
It's clean, it's fresh, and a bit funky, all while having that traditional look.
Here are some of my favorite modern farmhouse looks:

I love the black doors, the lanterns, and the vintage buckets used as plant holders.
You can find this here.


This concrete planter with succulents is amazing.


I would die for this door.


Everything about this picture:






This kitchen has me drooling.


Chip & Joanna Gaines kitchen:


It's all in the details…
{this is a must see link for a great full home tour, before and after}


This is another great home tour:


Here are some of my favorite places to shop online for this look!





and


Here's to a great weekend!
xoxo







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento