Miyerkules, Agosto 26, 2015

~shop my sweet savannah on instagram~


If you have been reading my blog for more than a day, you will know
that I don't hold onto stuff too long.
Somethings I do, but more than likely I will find something new, and then need to get rid of the old.
So I have set up a instagram shop.
You can view it here.
Most items I will ship.
All shipping is $10.
Some items are big, like furniture pieces and are for local pickup only.
We are located about 30 miles north of Seattle Washington.

The latest thing I am selling is my dining room hutch.
It measures 64" wide by 82 1/2" tall and is 18" deep.
It comes in 2 pieces.

Spread the word if you know anyone that is local that might love it!
Here are some misc. photos I've taken over time:





If you are interested in this, please email me at
lakeliving4@yahoo.com
$400

And be sure to check out my other listings daily on instagram!
xoxo










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento