Miyerkules, Agosto 5, 2015

~paris grey for the win~

When we did our little kitchen remodel over a year ago I painted the island and the pantry doors as well as our file cabinet system a grey green.
It's a custom mix and one of my favorite colors. However when I painted the pantry doors I was in a hurry and didn't prep it well and the paint has been chipping in little places since.
So yesterday was the day to repaint and I got an urge to try Paris Grey by Annie Sloan.
I actually had picked up this paint for a different project, but you know how that goes.

I love the slight blueish tint it gives and it still goes well with our grey blue island. I went ahead and painted the filing system to match since they share the same wall.




It's not a huge change but I am loving the soft color and I know it will not chip.
Annie Sloan paint is the best for that, I've used it on several projects.
I hope you all are having a great day!

xoxo



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento