Biyernes, Marso 13, 2015

~ 15 reclaimed wood projects you can make!~

Almost a year ago now I made these two planter boxes to flank our french doors.
They are still one of my favorites.
To see the original blog post, go here.
They were also featured on Restyle Source here.




They are looking pretty sad right now.
I think I need to go get some pretty flowers today and spruce them up this weekend.

Some other reclaimed wood projects I have made include this garden wall clock:


This reclaimed wood heart sign:


This giant "farm" sign made:


See what this be achy whale towel rack started out life as right here.


Check out this barn wood and burlap frame:


I love making frames out of chippy wood:



This Mr and Mrs sign I made was featured on TLC's Four Weddings!


This photo holder uses some interesting pieces:


This simple hand painted sign started out as a old cupboard door:


A couple other things I've made out of reclaimed wood.
This hand painted patchwork of recycled wood sign:


A whimsical Christmas tree using old moulding pieces:


We used 2 old doors that were $25 each in our master and hung them on sliders.
One of my favorite things in our home!



Another holiday piece, this Halloween sign:



And finally, how to make picture frames out of FREE pallet boards!


I hope I have inspired you to get out your saw and make something special for your home!
xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento