Martes, Pebrero 2, 2016

But First, Kisses!








But first, kisses!


To all of you!


It is the month of love after all, right? And I love you all SO much that we have the CUTEST ever Valentine's Day printable set to share with you.



Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-17




Life is pretty hectic in my house, so sometimes it feels like I blink and month is gone. Sigh (I thought I would be the parent that decorated for every holiday). But ultimately, to combat how fast time passes and how little I have of it, I have tried to simplify my decorating. If I don't have time to pull decor out of boxes, I switch out a couple posters around the house and call it good. This way, the process is really simple, super quick, and I don't have to tie up a lot of storage.


You've probably seen the "But first, coffee" phrase that is on everything from mugs and shirts to pillows and posters. I love the simplicity of the phrase and shape of the words when they're stacked on each other, but with Valentine's Day around the corner we wanted to do a Valentine's themed printable. So, a play on the phrase took place and "But first, kisses" was born. And really isn't that so much more exciting…



Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-13


Because this is a printable, it makes decorating for the holiday a snap! Heck, you don't even need a frame just a bit of washi tape and your home is festive and sweet. Go Me! ( and you!! )


Now one of the coolest things ever, is that this printable is basically poster sized at 13″ x 19″ … I know right? How awesome is that?? Really awesome!


It is even more awesome when I mention that I printed this from home??! Yes I did! On my new, all time favorite printer. Seriously, I cannot tell you how excited I am about this baby, since I have an entire house full of blank walls (literally!) It is a Canon printer. The PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer, the prints are SO beautiful, crisp and basically wonderful.



Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-4



I had to try out prints in every color, and use them in almost every room in my house- it was literally that exciting!!



In my bedroom


Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-9


In my living room

Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-24


In my daughter's room (I scored extra points for buying the monkey!)

Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-11


In my kitchen!

Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-18


Disregard the painters tape on the ceiling. We like to pretend it is crown molding. It makes me feel better about the fact that it has been up on the wall for 8 months… #remodelfail


As I was doing my work printing and photographing, Kitty decided it was a good time to take a nap… Um sorry kitty that's mine… she promptly got kicked off (gently) but first I had to take a picture because it was so hilarious!! Even kitty loves the new printer.


Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-1


One especially cool feature? Wireless printing from my phone! I might actually put some family pictures up! Can you imagine?


Free Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-16


And it closes up like a pretty little present!! Squeal!! I just need to design, print and cut out a cute paper bow to sit on top for when I'm not using it!


The other exciting news is that I am partnering with Canon to share a beautiful new printable or set of printables every month! So be sure to come back for the goodness, we have some really fun ideas! I've hired two great graphic designers to help me and I think it is going to be so much fun!


Lastly, what is valentines day without a little card? So, we created this cute printed envelope with a kiss ready to go and two card options. The cards work best when printed on cardstock. Download, print, trim, and fold.


But first, Kisses free printable Valentines Day cardCut along the solid lines.


DSC03113-2


Score and fold the card stock along the dotted lines using a straightedge and something hard and blunt. I used a ruler and the blunt side of a butter knife to score my cards.


DSC03118-2


You can print the envelope on card stock or regular printer paper.


DSC03149-2


Cut along the solid lines. If you printed on card stock you will score and fold on the dotted lines, but if you printed on regular paper you won't need to score it to get a clean fold.


DSC03132-2


Secure the two side flaps to the bottom flap with double-sided tape or paste.


DSC03135-2



Download the printables here, they can be printed up to size 13″ x 19″ but even 8″ x 10″ works!!


Poster in black,


Card


Turquoise,


Gold Glitter.


Card and Envelope.


I hope that you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Special Thanks to Katrina for creating this design on such short notice!


Canon See Impossible Marketing Campaign


*I have partnered with Canon to create this printable and a can't wait to create more. All words and opinions are my own.









The post But First, Kisses! appeared first on Remodelaholic.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento