Biyernes, Abril 10, 2015

~a personal mothers day gift ideas~

A few of my favorite things in our house are these family photos that I had printed and framed from Minted.

I have a couple in the kitchen:


And a few in the hallway on the gallery wall:


This year I learned of a section on Minted's website exclusively for Mother's Day.
So, instead of waiting till the last minute, I am going to get my order in early and let them create my personalized gift!
Again, I love the barn wood frames they have, so I will be selecting those for my art.



I like that they come in all shapes and sizes too.


I am trying to decide between


Leaning towards the family and friends:


Of course, if you don't want to create a piece with photos, they have a great selection of art, you just select your frame choice!





Happy shopping!
xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento