Huwebes, Abril 30, 2015

~Maxx motherhood~


My life wouldn't be the same without these two.
I love these kiddos and how much they make me smile.
I love spending time with them and watching them grow and learn.
One of my favorite things to do with them is to hang out in the kitchen and bake.
We all love cooking and creating meals for family and friends.


I was challenged by TJ Maxx to see how I "Maxx Motherhood"
Seeing as how we spend so much time in the kitchen, I headed down there to pick up a few new things for the kitchen.
TJ Maxx is the best place to pick up huge glass jars with lids.
They are by far the most inexpensive place to buy them.
I picked up a few really big ones to corral snacks on the counter, and of course, I needed a new candle to go there as well.
Keeping healthy snacks handy
{don't look at the cookies above}
makes me feel good and the kids can just grab them as they pass through the kitchen.


I also picked up this tall glass jar with no lid and placed a battery operated candle in it.
It's on a timer and comes on when it gets dark for 4 hours.
TJ Maxx is also the cheapest place to get these candles.


If love picking up various white dishes there too.
I got this one and placed a faux orchid in it.
Then I just added spanish moss all around the top.
I also picked up this clock.
I don't think anything I have showed you so far was over $14.99.



Oh Murchison Hume, how I love you.
Although I got all this online, if you are lucky you can sometimes find them at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
Scoop them up fast if you see them, they go fast!




More white dishes from, you guessed it, TJ Maxx!
You seriously cannot beat their prices!


And because I am sharing my new kitchen goodies with you, I wanted to show you my "new" rug that I got for, wait for it, $1.00 at a church rummage sale!
Originally I was going to make pillows with it, but I think I love it here.


Well, now that the kitchen is clean and clutter free, I think I am off to enjoy some of those chocolate chip cookies sitting on the counter!

xoxo


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento