Miyerkules, Pebrero 11, 2015

~lately loving~

I just purchased this lamp from World Market and I love it so much,
I might go back and get another one.



I also just got 2 new barstools for a project I will be sharing soon.
But for now, they sit in my dining room.



I got these from Build.com.
I was searching their site for something totally unrelated and stumbled upon these and fell in love. They are even better in person. Now that I go back to find them, of course I can't find them.
But they not only sell home decor, they also sell everything you would need if you were doing a bathroom or kitchen renovation.
They have hardware, lighting, fans, flooring, appliances, and heating and cooling.
It's basically a big online home improvement store with furniture, wall decor, accessories, and rugs.
One stop shopping without leaving your house.
I love it when I can shop in my pajamas :)

They also have helpful articles and installation guides and a very helpful customer service team.

I also got this to give as a gift.
It's so sweet.



I also love this stool from build.com:


And, I am still loving using industrial pipe in projects.
In fact, I have another coming up for you!
Remember this pipe light fixture we made?
You can find the pendant lights here.



Have a great Wednesday, we are halfway to the weekend!
xoxo





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento