Miyerkules, Mayo 13, 2015

Canopy Beds Of the Non-Princess Variety

It's so embarrassing to admit it here, but we've been sleeping on two twin mattresses pushed together with a king-sized feather topper - for the last two years. YIKES! It was meant to only be a temporary thing right after we moved, but here we are! Honestly, it wasn't a big deal and that's why we let it go for so long. But the time has arrived and a real king-sized mattress is coming our way this month (yay!!). The sort-of bummer is the bed I made for the Domino shoot is too short for a true king-sized mattress. We're giving that frame away to someone who wants it, and you know me - I'm just as happy to have an excuse to start fresh, so no big deal!

 photo IMG_4784.jpg

 photo IMG_4761.jpg

I've started looking around for a new frame and I can't get the idea of a canopy bed out of my mind. We have really high ceilings in our bedroom and I think a canopy would fill the vertical space so perfectly!


Some of you might be thinking canopy bed = fussy princess bed. To which I say, WRONG! So wrong. It can be that, but check out how completely modern canopy beds feel in these eclectic spaces:











There are SO many great online options for canopy beds since the last time I checked. There are a range of prices here below, but some are only about $350 for a King! Crazy talk, right there.

 photo LGN Canopy Beds1.jpg
1 // 2 // 3 // 4
 photo LGN Canopy Beds 2.jpg
1 // 2 // 3 // 4
 photo LGN Canopy Beds 3.jpg
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Did I miss any canopy beds that you love? I am getting pretty stoked about the idea for our room...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento