Lunes, Abril 4, 2016

Birthday and Gift Tags








Gift Tag printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-10



Guess what…?


It is the very month of my birth!!  I know you were all thinking, “It is probably Cassity's birth month, I just have a feeling about this”, and you were right.   Great minds people!   And, I know, we celebrate birthday “months” around here.  I can thank my husband for that tradition.  Not that we really do anything extra about it.  We just get to remind people that is my birth month, and I probably shouldn't have to do the dishes this month, no biggie.


So, in honor of the festive occasion, I am giving you, my favorite readers, a little token of my affection, these really cute printable gift tags.  For you to use when you send me a gift.  ha. ha.  Okay, really for you all to use to give gifts to the people you love!


Gift Tag printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-11

We have a bright array of cute colors and a gold and black version.  They are really easy to print.  We used our Canon PIXMA MG7720 printer.  It is so beautiful, like a little gift box in itself.  We have the gold one and it is just lovely in our office!


Printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-1


The tags are great for thank you, thinking of you, birthdays or just a reminder that you think the world of someone.   For example need to say thank you for a job well done?  How cute is this little ramekin full of cookies?  SO CUTE!Gift Tag printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-1


I shared the Sharpie Ramekin Tutorial on YouTube a couple weeks ago and it is just a fun little surprise to drop off to a friend.


And since it was my birth month… I ate the cookies, but ya know, it is my birth month after all.Gift Tag printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-6


Then I wrapped up some cute boxes Again using the cute gift tag printable.


Need a cute thank you gift, here is another one.  Wrapped in plain white paper with fun tags to make it POP!

Gift Tag printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-7


And don't forget, you  all rock!


 Thank you for being part of our Remodelaholic community!!

Gift Tag printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-3


Click the link to open the image, then right click on the image and save image to download.


Colorful Gift Tag Printables


Gold and Black Gift Tag Printables


 


We are so happy to be working with Canon this year to bring you all some easy do at home printer projects.  Please help us share the word about these fabulous projects!  And check out the Canon PIXMA MG7720, it is a beautiful and USEFUL addition to any office or craft room.

Canon See Impossible Marketing Campaign


Be sure to check out the last two Canon Projects we've recently shared.


Printable with Canon printer by @remodelaholic-1


Spring Flowers Garland in three colorsFree Valentine's Day printable, printed with Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer @remodelaholic-17


Valentine Printable









The post Birthday and Gift Tags appeared first on Remodelaholic.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento