Lunes, Hunyo 20, 2016

Room Vibes : Powder Blue

Move over, mint green! Everywhere I turn lately, I'm seeing icy, powder blue – and I'm loving it! We've been using the color a lot in some of the client installs we've been working on the past couple weeks. (I can't wait to get the photos back from the photographers to share with you! :) Here are a few of my recent favorite rooms with pops of this pretty powder blue.

1


2


4


5


6


7



And since it's on the brain, everything I've bought for myself lately seems to be some shade of light blue! Here is a round up of my recent favorites…


FOR YOU:


Powder Blue Links


1: This swimming suit! I saw it on another woman at the beach a few weeks ago and it is SO cute in person.

2: Sunglasses. The shape, the color, YES PLEASE. (On sale for under $10!)

3: I may have ordered 3 of these hats last week. The perfect summer baseball cap for under $5! (Even though they aren't prime, the came within the week!)


5: A summery beach towel


7: Hat, to wear at the pool all summer!



FOR YOUR HOME…


Powder Blue Links2


1: Chair, I love this shape.

2: Society6 print– blurry, beautiful, and blue.

3: I love the pop of color in this sconce. Eyeing it for an upcoming client project, can't beat that price.

4: Pillow, reminding me of LGN of old!

5: Fun colored Eiffel chair

6: Pretty planter (under $20!)


Have you seen any great powder blue spaces or pieces lately? Doesn't it feel like such a fresh color?!

The post Room Vibes : Powder Blue appeared first on Little Green Notebook.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento