Martes, Setyembre 29, 2015

~introducing Olive + Atlas~

You know those people that consider their dogs their kids?
Yep, I am one of them.
My two labs are a huge part of our lives and I want them to have the best of the best.

Introducing Olive + Altlas, a brand new company that has just launched their online shop of high quality accessories for dogs.
They are a local company to me in the Pacific Northwest and are inspired by the great outdoors, Pendleton wools, and rugged leathers.
And, $1 from each collar and $1 from each leash sold will be donated to both Old Dog Haven and Project Canine.

You can shop for their great products right here.
I had planned on getting some great shots of my labs sporting their new collars, but they wouldn't sit still for a photo shoot.
However, I got some shots of their collars that I think will show you how cool they are, and all the details put into them.
They came to me in a cute little cloth bag inside a gift box, totally adorable:


For Oakley I got the Sky River, and for Harley I got the Nob Hill.
{they come complete with their name engraved and the phone number, which I blurred out}


I love the brass hardware and how sturdy they are because my big dogs are not very easy on things.


I hope you check out Olive + Altas and support their new company.
I know you will love these as much as I do, and my dogs look mighty handsome!

xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento