Huwebes, Setyembre 3, 2015

~reclaimed wood week~{day 4}

Todays project is another easy one and it is a fun way to display photos, kids artwork etc.
You need to make a basic frame which means you need to make 4 cuts on a 45 degree angle.
If you don't have a chop saw you can use a hand saw and miter box.
Figure out how big you want your frame to be.
I made mine 3 feet x 4 feet.

After you have cut all 4 pieces of wood on a 45 degree angle you need to attach them.
I used a nail gun but if you don't have one you can use a combination of wood glue and screws or nails.

After I made the basic wood frame I brought it inside to clean it up, and my dogs immediately took a interest in it.
Is this a hint they need a new dog bed?


Then I took it to my local frame shop and had them put 4 wires across the back.
One to hang it by, and 3 to hang photos by.
I picked up a pack of tiny clothespins and hung my instagram photos.
I get mine printed at printstagram.




Tomorrow final project in reclaimed wood week is my favorite.
Be sure to come back!
xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento