Biyernes, Setyembre 4, 2015

~reclaimed wood week~{day 5}

Before I show you todays final reclaimed wood project for the week I wanted to tell you how excited I am to be a part of a fall home tour, which starts Monday.


Here is the lineup:

Monday - Sept 7th

Tue - Sept 8th

Wed - Sept 9th

Thurs - Sept 10th

Fri - Sept 11th

And now, for todays project.
I used a combination of free pallet wood and scaffolding wood.
There is no directions for this because I literally just went for it with no plan.
This could easily be hung on a wall, but I am using it as a decorative fireplace screen for now.
{ I say decorative because you would never want to put wood up against a fire,
but I am sure you know that!}

It's about 3' x 4' and I love, love, love it.





Thanks for following along! I will be back next week with our fall home tour and a lot of fall projects!
xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento