Miyerkules, Setyembre 2, 2015

~reclaimed wood week~day 2}

~Happy September~
Today I am going to show you how to make an industrial pipe toilet paper holder
with reclaimed wood shelf.

Here is what you will need. All of these parts can be picked up at your home improvement center in the plumbing department.


You will also need a piece of reclaimed wood that measures 3 3/4 x 8 3/4.
You will need to drill out a 1/2" hole in the bottom left hand corner.


I sprayed my plumbing parts with this spray paint.
They come pretty greasy, so cleaning them well and spraying them with a spray paint will seal them and you won't get gunk on your hands.
Spraying them in a cardboard box is a good idea, as it contains the overspray.


It is way to hard to describe how to put this together but so simple in real life.
Hopefully you can see by my photo below how it goes together.
After you get to this point you can add your wood shelf and toilet paper, followed by the 2 caps.


Since this is sort of an industrial manly looking TP holder, I hung it in my sons bathroom.
The top shelf can hold a candle or cell phone, or anything else a boys bathroom needs.
I got this candle at TJ Maxx, it smells fabulous.





And that is it!
A super simple DIY for your reclaimed wood projects.

xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento