Martes, Setyembre 1, 2015

~reclaimed wood week~{day 1}

I love reclaimed wood and using it in home decor and projects so much that I am devoting a whole week to it here on My Sweet Savannah.
Each day I will be showing you ways to use reclaimed wood in your own home.
Hopefully it will inspire you to start a little project, or just get inspired for future projects.

One way I like to use reclaimed wood is on picture frames.
I made these ones out of free pallets.


You can see the original post here.
If you do not want to make your own, many stores sell barn wood picture frames.

I love the look of barn wood frames a lot.
In fact, I had some family photos framed from Minted in this type of wood.
I hung some in the hallway on this gallery wall.
To view the original post, click here.


I even have some in the kitchen.
You can view that post here.


And since I have a bit of an obsession with them, I just ordered 3 more from Minted for Cody's bathroom.
Who says you can't have art in the bathroom?
I think they compliment his mirror nicely.
{mirror is from here}


Here are the links to the ones I purchased:
{all are on their art page}



I'll be back tomorrow with a DIY reclaimed wood project for ya!
xoxo




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento