Miyerkules, Hulyo 22, 2015

~classic woods prints special~

I sent these photos to Classic Wood Prints a couple days ago and they turned them into masterpieces printing them directly onto wood! The wood grain is absolutely amazing, and really makes it a unique piece of art. They are offering all my followers 35% off for the next 3 days, so now is the time to get your very own wood print!
Just enter the promotion code:
mysweet35
at checkout.

This first one I took right here at Crystal Lake.
I love how you can see the wood grain through the ink!


This photo I took in Maui Hawaii in Hana.
We drove this old bumpy dirt road on our way back to our hotel and it was covered with hundreds of cows.
Naturally I made my husband pull over so I could get a dozen shots of them….




HAVE FUN!
xoxo


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento