Biyernes, Hunyo 19, 2015

~a $25 tablescape~ {thrifty thursday}

When creating a beautiful tables cape, you don't need to have a ton of money.
I am going to show you how I created this garden inspired tables cape with $25 and a trip to the thrift and grocery store.


A dozen white roses for $9.99 at the grocery store…..


6 glass vases from Goodwill for .69 cents each = $4.14….


Glass juice pitcher from the Goodwill = $2.69


4 ironstone plates from the Goodwill = $4.00


Taper candles I had on hand = free


6 stemware glasses, also .69 cents each = $4.14….
Place a cement garden piece/statue in the center of your table. You can also add an urn with even more flowers. I re purposed this piece from another room.
I also added misc. ironstone trays and bowls which I already had.



xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento