Martes, Hunyo 9, 2015

~lately loving~{summer addition}

I love running across cool new products and I love being able to pass them along to you.
Some of these you may have heard of, some might be new to you.
Whatever the case may be, I think they are must haves for the coming summer months!

I recently found these throw beds from Hedgehouse USA.
Check out the range of colors.
I ordered the charcoal stripe one.
Great for sleepovers, camping, outdoor movie night, etc.
I love how they roll up for easy storage too.

I also just ordered these pillows.
You can never have enough pillows!
{am I seeing a grey trend?}


I also stocked up on unbreakable wine glasses for outdoor entertaining.


I also finally found some DHA FREE sunless tanner that I am loving.
You can order it here.


And if you are still in need of a fathers day gift, any one of these fun things from TJ Maxx are sure to fit the bill.





And of course, I have to include something from one of my favorites, World Market.

This has my name written all over it, wouldn't you say.
Well, my daughters name at least!



Hope you are all enjoying your week!

xoxo



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento