Biyernes, Hunyo 19, 2015

Re-Treat Your Retreat: Win a $4500 Bathroom Redo!

I am working on a couple bathroom projects right now and they're becoming one of my favorite rooms to design and decorate! In these small spaces every choice packs a big punch and every detail matters. I love bathrooms like this one in Ana Gasteyer's house. Quirky styling layered on classic selections is always a great formula!

 photo 65c796023dc44f26cbf45a61b31293ac.jpg

I've partnered up with Schlage Locks, Delta Faucet and Build.com on a HUGE give away that I'm so excited to share with you! We're calling it "Re-Treat your Retreat." The winner will get to work with me on a bathroom redesign worth $4500! Here's where you can enter.

 photo 11057941_1019533234757382_3954687066283114119_n.jpg

Schlage just released two new finishes in their door hardware line - polished nickel and satin brass - and they are gorgeous! I wish these were around when I was picking door hardware for our house! The price point is unreal.


 photo SCHLAGE POLISHED NICKEL.jpg

Luckily I get to use these polished nickel beauties in my mom's house, which is *almost* ready to be photographed. Here was my design board for one her bathrooms that I'll be sharing soon. We tried to make this room as budget-friendly, but as beautiful as possible!



We pulled our inspiration from bathrooms that have that classic-but-quirky feel. A little bit modern, a little bit traditional. Lots of black and whites. Natural stone and wood elements. Colorful art and rugs. I love these spaces and want to be friends with the people who live in them.





I'm so excited to share the bathroom redo after photos! We're installing this week, so look for updates and sneak peeks on Instagram! And don't forget to enter to win the $4500 bathroom remodel here!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento