Martes, Oktubre 13, 2015

~a home tour in the countryside~

I recently visited my friend Jill in Portland Oregon to go to Junk Bonanza.
I also had the pleasure of touring 2 of her friends gorgeous houses, and I thought I'd share those with you this week!

Tour number 1 is the house of Allie.
Allie has 3 young kids and lives on a lot of land that has stunning views.


I took a few photos, but these photos taken by Jill are the best!
These photos are in no particular order.
This photo below is in from the master bath.
This shelf is on the wall above the tub.
Most of the walls in this home are SW Worldly Gray.


Sweetest doggie ever!


The dutch door, the lantern light, the barn doors……





This gorgeous front door color is SW Blue Bayou.


Couldn't you just sit out here all day?


I don't think I've ever been in love with a hallway, but I am now.








One of my favorite shots below:





That framed flashcard says she's thought of every detail.






There's that tub!


The master bedroom walls are Kendall Charcoal.





I wish this was my pantry door.




I love the use of coral throughout too.



So much to take in.
I hope you enjoyed the tour!
Thank you Allie to opening up your home to us!

xoxo





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento