Biyernes, Oktubre 16, 2015

~forever cottage home tour~{& a winner}

I have drooled over my friend Jill's home many years online.
But seeing it in person was a whole other ball game.
What I thought was the most gorgeous home online, turned out to be even better in person.

I arrived as it was getting dark and then we left early the next morning for Junk Bonanza, so sadly I didn't get to take any photos.

But I did some digging and found some from over the years, and each one shows her great taste and attention to detail.

If you like her style, Jill offers design services.
She is my go to gal when I have design questions.

~Feast your eyes my friends on these photos of her home in Portland Oregon~











She is, in my opinion, the queen of styling!

Here are some sources for you so you can get Jill's look!

Calisse lantern light:


Ikea shelving units:


Madeline side chairs from RH:





Betwixt pillow in biscuit:




And now, the winner of the Glidden $50.00 Home Depot gift card giveaway goes to……

Katie!

XO, Katie said...
Ooh, also I love the Glidden colors blue/gray slate and polished gray!


Congratulations!
You should be receiving an email shortly to confirm!

xoxo





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento