Sabado, Oktubre 3, 2015

~comfy cozy faux fur~

Nothing says cozy to me in the fall and winter months quite like faux fur.
It's soft, warm, and very chic looking.
If you would like to visit my faux fur Pinterest board, you can do so here.
Here are a few of my favorite pins.












And here are some of my favorite sources for faux fur:

This gray faux fur lumbar pillow.

I have 2 of these blankets, I cannot get enough of them!

If you are going for that winter white look, look no further than here.

How about decorating for the holidays with these faux fur ornaments?

These shams are on sale, I have 4, soooo soft.

I also have 2 of these, I cannot get enough!

And finally, after typing all of this and looking at all this coziness, I would love to head off in one of these. Happy weekend friends!

xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento