Martes, Oktubre 6, 2015

~the colors of fall~

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I just spent 3 days away from the kids, just my husband and I to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary.
We headed to the mountains and stayed in one of our favorite lodges.

We spent quite a bit of time outdoors and the colors this time of year inspired this post.
If you'd like to see some great paint colors inspired from nature, read on.

I love the combo of Homestead Brown and Rookwood Amber here.

The Dark Clove would be a great cabinet color with Flan on the walls.
Tricorn black seems to be in each of these photos.
Jubilee would be a great ceiling color, as well as wall color!

I like Distance and Bosc Pear together here.
Stamped Concrete is a great color too.

This is the lodge we stayed in.

And below are 2 houses that share the property, right on the river.


That Thunder Gray is a great color!


If you would like to create your own color charts with your own photos, head on over to ColorSnap by Sherwin Williams.

xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento