Martes, Oktubre 20, 2015

~holiday cards with Minted~

Every year now we order our Christmas cards through Minted.
When you find a quality company with excellent customer service, you just don't look elsewhere.
One thing I personally love about Minted is your address book is saved from year to year, and they pre print it on your envelopes in a variety of cool fonts. Their styles are always current and there is something for everyone.

I also have a slight obsession with their gift wrap which can also be personalized.




I have picked out some of my favorite holiday card designs to show you,
but visit their site to see them all!



How adorable to have your cards also double as ornaments with linen ribbon?
Check out the Twisted Peppermint here:


For a more religious card, I love this one:


I have always wanted to send a mini photo book, this might be the year.
I love this one:


Do you send cards out every year?
I just love getting holiday cards in the mail, makes me happy to see them!
xoxo




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento