Miyerkules, Oktubre 28, 2015

~master bath reno~

I use the title "master bath reno" loosely because I am really not sure when I will
get around to this project.
But, I have been dreaming about it, and I have collected a few things for the space that I thought I'd share with you!

This is the overall look, not the specific items necessarily, but you get the idea.

I really love the idea of adding sconces to either side of the mirror.

After seeing my friend Allie's master bath in person I am now determined to add a bar cart with apothecary jars filled with bath salts and fluffy white towels.

I am going dark on the walls.
It's a custom color I had mixed.
A dark grey with a hint of a green hue.

I have 2 large {35x50} family photos I had enlarged on giant canvas' that I will be using in there.
I ordered them here and am very very happy with the quality.


And the piece de resistance is my new Turkish rug from Grand Bazaar Shopping!


I love the rich colors and I think this bathroom will be warm and cozy and a tad masculine.
xoxo














Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento