Biyernes, Oktubre 16, 2015

~ORC challenge week 2~


Why did I decide to do this?
Ha-ha!
No really, I needed a deadline to make this one happen!

This week in the one room challenge its's all about the products being used.
I am doing this whole room on a super tight budget, so thrift stores and discount shops are my new best friend.

I ordered this cowhide from Wayfair.
It's so pretty that I don't want to use it down in the basement, but I suppose I will.


I am going to layer it on these rugs.
I am not putting down new floors. The floors will stay concrete so I got area rugs that are large enough to cover most of the ugly floor.
Like I said, doing this on a budget.

I ordered a 8x10 and a 5x8.


One of these will cozy up a corner….


After visiting my friend Jill, I am seriously contemplating getting one or two of these:


I bought a wad of this fabric and am having the talented Tonic Living create me a custom bench seat for our reading nook, which was previously a closet.
They made a cushion cover for the last ORC challenge I was a part of.
You can see that here.


Underneath the bench will be storage I made out of 20 of these crates, and they will be filled with old books.





This week I hope to get some walls planked and painted and rip the carpet off the stairs!
I will be putting down this striped Dash And Albert runner.
I have wanted to use this forever and now I have an excuse!


I also want to frame a bunch of Crystal Lake
{for those of you new to my blog, Crystal Lake is where we live}
memorabilia:



That's it for now! To start from week 1, go here.
I will be back with another update next Thursday!

xoxo






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento