Martes, Nobyembre 10, 2015

~a potting bench for all seasons~

On our deck I have a large table that I found on the side of the road with a free sign.
One of my best finds!

In the winter I like to use it for potting paper whites, or making wreaths or garland.




In the Spring it holds it holds all my gardening gear.
Gloves, little shovels, twine, pots, etc.



In the summer it's in full bloom, just like the garden!
Fruit freshly picked, baskets and boxes to hold all the gardening gear, and sometimes I bring out my wine bottle holder to hold pots.


Mason jars hold small odds and ends like clothespins, seed packets, and twine.


I think if you have the room, everyone should have a potting bench!
And it doesn't have to be fancy.
Like I said, this table was FREE.
You could even put an old door on top of a couple sawhorses.

Here are some sources for ya!

I love these, so versatile and very inexpensive.


This green tiered tray holds a ton.




Vintage Turkish olive bin:


Hope you are having a great day!

xoxo













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento