Lunes, Nobyembre 16, 2015

~free holiday printables~

This printable was created for our hot cocoa station in the 2012 issue of Better Homes And Gardens Christmas Ideas magazine.

I thought it would be fun to share it with you and show you how they styled it.
The crew took this printable to Staples and had it enlarged to cover the back of my kitchen nook which is approx. 2' x 4'
Then they simply taped it to the back using double stick tape.


Here is how they styled it for the shoot
{sorry, not the best quality photo}


All the necessary things for a hot cocoa station.
Mugs, powdered hot chocolate in a glass jar as well as marshmallows.
A pitcher for cream, even candy canes.
Then they sprinkled fake snow everywhere!
I also made a little sign to frame that says, kids hot cocoa making station.
I can't find the exact image I used for this, but here is a close one for you!


I think hot cocoa stations are so cute for the winter and the holidays.
I hope you enjoy these printables!


Don't forget to visit these other great blogs for more FREE printables
put on by Kristin at Ella Claire Inspired.


Chalkboard Christmas Tags by A Burst of Beautiful
Ho Ho Ho Banner by Four Generations One Roof
All is Merry and Bright by Chronicles of Home
Watercolor Christmas Printable by Craftberry Bush
Hot Cocoa by My Sweet Savannah
It's a Marshmallow World by Clean and Scentsible
Merry Christmas Banner by Ella Claire
Plaid Merry Banner by Making Home Base
Christmas Advent Tags by Finding Home
A Stag Painting Postcard by Shades of Blue Interiors
~Soup's On ~ by My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
A Child is Born by Town and Country Living
NOEL Banner by AKA Design
Holly Watercolor by Finding Silver Pennies
Merry Happy Jolly Cheers by Nest of Posies

xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento