Lunes, Nobyembre 16, 2015

Gifting Vintage This Year

I love getting and giving vintage and antique gifts! Don't these pieces feel a little more special to you, too? Like they already have a soul. :)

 photo MR9.jpg

I love having these special gifts scattered around the house. They're little reminders of the holidays, vacations and people that I love the most! Michael gave me the large Italian floor mirror for Christmas a couple of years ago and it was such a surprise. I LOVE it.

 photo IMG_0313.jpg

My mom gave me this Russian silver filagree bowl a few years ago and we use it for holding guitar picks on the piano. It's so delicate and such a unique piece.

 photo IMG_3581.jpg

 photo IMG_3487.jpg

I have a couple of really special pottery pieces that I love to keep out too.

 photo LR25.jpg

 photo IMG_0743.jpg

My family has helped me grow my art glass paper weight collection over the years too. My great grandma collected these and they always remind me of her.

 photo 2DSC_0004.jpg

 photo DSC_0008.jpg

This little antique wooden obelisque was a gift from a dear friend, just because. Isn't it pretty? I love having it out on the cerused secretary.

 photo Jenny 12 1.jpg

 photo Jenny 13.jpg

Are you a Chairish shopper like I am? I use their app and website all the time for client work especially (I've been scouring it for this client!). It's such an easy way to find well-curated items at really fair prices.

 photo download.png

My friends at Chairish invited me to curate a list of my favorite items (most are under $200!) that would be great for the gift-giving season. Check out my (huge) list here! I would love to get any of these for Christmas. (Hint-hint, Michael!)


 photo chairish lgn 1.jpg

 photo chairish lgn 3.jpg
 photo chairish lgn 4.jpg

 photo chairish lgn 2.jpg

This post was a collaboration with Chairish! Download their amazing app here to make it even easier to buy and sell amazing vintage finds.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento