Miyerkules, Nobyembre 18, 2015

~a handmade holiday 2015~

This year I teamed up with Balsam Hill and Cricut to bring you a fun project!


A handful of bloggers were given products in a certain color scheme, then given free reign to create whatever they desired.
My color scheme: blue, silver, and white.

The first thing I did was turn to my love of blue and white pottery.
I wanted to create a welcoming entry at our front door with white lights, evergreens, and paperwhites.
So I grabbed a few blue and white jars and filled my table with them.
Then I added Balsam Hill's
unbreakable mercury glass ornaments and some paperwhites.

Above the table I hung a gorgeous Balsam Hill wreath with a ton of white lights.



For the ornaments, I took a cue off the blue and white pottery and created stick on decals with my Cricut machine and vinyl.
It was really easy to create these images, and they stuck right on some white glass balls.



I also added more silver ornaments to complete the look.



I hope this has inspired you to think outside the box when decorating this holiday season, and to get your hands dirty with a little DIY.
It sure does make for unique decor and statement pieces!

xoxo




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento