Martes, Nobyembre 17, 2015

~sawdust and snow crate project~

I recently teamed up with Crates and Pallets for a fun holiday campaign called sawdust and snow.
We were challenged to make something fun for the holidays out of their wonderful unfinished wooden crates.

Here is what I started with:



I was in need of a simple centerpiece for my coffee table.
The first thing I did was paint it Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore to match the walls in our living room.
I tied a simple red check ribbon to the front and filled it with blue and white china, some paper whites, and some oranges for the kids to snack on while they watch tv.



This was a super simple project that took no time at all.
I love the size of this crate as it is perfect for the top of a coffee table.
It would also be a great tray for breakfast in bed, another one of my favorite things!

xoxo



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento