Martes, Nobyembre 24, 2015

~that's a wrap~

If you follow me on Instagram you will see that I posted this multi purpose space today.
It's our new mud room but the counter top is doing double duty as a gift wrap station.
Of course I would love a whole area designated solely for gift wrapping, but in a small house that is just not possible.


Which leads me to the next photos.
I am loving these multi purpose gift wrap areas and I hope you can pull some inspiration from them too!

This gift wrap area fits perfectly on the back of a door~genius.


I also love the idea of this gift wrap organizer:


How about some drawers full of gift wrap?




Of course, if you have the room, this setup isn't too shabby!


All you need is a few dowels and cup hooks here:



How about creating a portable gift wrap station out of a piece of furniture?


I love multi purpose spaces!
Where do you wrap your gifts?
xoxo







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento